4 new PRESETS are now available on line for the PEGASUS 212 digitally controlled loudspeaker system. These can be found in LEM Pegasus 212 Live Presets.zip (see Repository Downloads Search (Members))
These PRESETS have been made, after the first months of intensive use on-the-road, in order to increase the system’s performances for the use with LIVE music, especially in open spaces and large venues. Thanks to the optimisation of crossover filters, EQ filters and levels, the following PRESETS have been made:
- SAT+SUB LIV1: PRESET LIVE no. 1 for the use of the PEGASUS 212 in combination with the PEGASUS 118 sub;
- SAT FR LIV1: PRESET LIVE no. 1 for the use of the PEGASUS 212 as full-range system;
- SAT+SUB LIV2: PRESET LIVE no. 2 for the use of the PEGASUS 212 in combination with the PEGASUS 118 sub;
- SAT FR LIV2: PRESET LIVE no. 1 for the use of the PEGASUS 212 as full-range system.
The 4 PRESETS have been saved as USER PRESETS from 1 to 4 in the PEG212LIVE.DXE file. To load these PRESETS into your PEGASUS system, follow the direction below:
Download the file PEG212LIVE.DXE.
- Select the ID number 1 in your PEGASUS 212 and connect it to the PC RS232 serial port.
- Run the DX EDITOR program and open the PEG212LIVE.DXE file: a window will appear, corresponding to a PEGASUS 212 unit with ID number 1.
- Select ONLINE and do the DOWNLOAD of the data from the PC to the unit.
- IMPORTANT: DOING THE DOWNLOAD, THE USER PRESETS FROM 1 TO 4 WILL BE REPLACED BY THE NEW ONES. If you want to keep the PRESETS saved in the position from 1 to 4, you have to save them again in the positions starting from the number 5.
Repeat the same operation for all the unit you want to upgrade with the new PRESETS.
The new PRESETS 1 and 3 can be combined with the PRESET no. 1 in the PEGASUS 118 sub-woofer.
All the new PRESETS will be kept in the PEGASUS 212 memory until new ones will be saved in the same positions.