Now that the GEMClub TurboKit Plus prototype board has proven to work well, the release PCB is now re-laid. This is being finalised before going out to production fabrication this week.
The summarised differences between the below prototype board and the above final release board are:
- Shape altered to accommodate additional components
- Re-added the SCSI interface connector (future options being investigated)
- Altered the 9W connector to ease end-user alignment and installation
- Change some components to ease production hand placement
- Added links to facilitate future options
- Added hooks to facilitate future options
The board improvement changes have added some small costs to production, however the end price remains the same.
Service manual maybe found here